- BADATZ-CERTIFIED: The first and only Badatz-certified toddler drink available in the US (Cholov Yisroel)
- TRUSTED NUTRITION: Giving little ones a strong start over 90 years, Similac is the #1 infant formula brand fed in hospitals
- BALANCE TODDLER’S DIET: Help fill in nutrition gaps in your toddler’s diet; each serving has 6 g of protein as well as Calcium, iron, and 18 essential vitamins & minerals. One can makes about 22 servings (1 serving = 8-fl-oz sippy cup)
- KOSHER: A certified kosher (also for Passover), gluten-free, milk-based vanilla toddler drink for ages 12-24 months
- INFANT & TODDLER OPTIONS: Available in infant formula and toddler drink. Not for children with galactosemia
Similac Lamehadrin is the first and only BADATZ-CERTIFIED toddler drink available in the US. It helps balance your toddler’s diet as you introduce new foods. One serving has 6 grams of protein, as well as Calcium, iron, and 18 essential vitamins and minerals. It’s a certified kosher, milk-based powder drink in vanilla to complement your toddler’s diet.